Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm just a mom...oh, and everything else too

Let's see how many blogs a girl can start and maintain, shall we?  This is number four, but be assured, they're all for different purposes.  This one, I can tell, is going to be my favorite.  It's my little place to take on the world.  Well...the world as I see it, of course.  I'm welcome you to disagree.  :-)

Be ready for some free-form writing, free of copy-editing.  In real life I do a lot of professional writing and, for the record, love my copyeditors.  This spot, though, is mine. 

So let's see.  My name is Melissa.  I'm a mother of two girls, ages 7 and 6.  I've been married to one of the best guys out there for 13 years.  I live in coastal SC, though I spent 11 years living in NC and another 17 in NJ.  I watch bad reality TV, love camping, wish I could cook better, seriously hate housekeeping and have watched the Twilight movies more times than I'd like to admit.  I'm in my thirties, and while I always thought I would be chill about my age, as I get closer to 40, I tend to be less specific about a number. 

Thanks, in advance, for reading.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment